Australian Martin Trent Alexander overdoses in Colombia – The Daily Telegraph


Australian Martin Trent Alexander overdoses in Colombia
The Daily Telegraph
AN Australian man has been found dead in a hotel room in Colombia. Martin Trent Alexander, 36, was found dead in the Las Vegas hotel, in downtown Santa Marta. The El Heraldo website said a cocaine overdose was the suspected cause of death.
Australian found dead in Colombian hotel: reportPeninsula Weekly

Australian man has been found dead in ColombiaNEWS.com.au
Australian dies of overdose in Colombia: reportNinemsn
Colombia Reports
all 88 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2020 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.