Sam Ballard left paralysed after swallowing a slug as a dare at a birthday party dies aged 28 after eight-year battle – The Sun


The Sun

Sam Ballard left paralysed after swallowing a slug as a dare at a birthday party dies aged 28 after eight-year battle
The Sun
A PROMISING young rugby player who was left paralysed after eating a slug as a dare at a birthday party has died. Sam Ballard, of Sydney, swallowed the garden creature - unaware it was infected with rat lungworm - at a party and quickly fell ill. Sam ...

and more »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2018 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.