Three people treated for smoke inhalation after building fire at Curtis Rd, Munno Para – The Advertiser


The Advertiser

Three people treated for smoke inhalation after building fire at Curtis Rd, Munno Para
The Advertiser
EMERGENCY services battled a major fire which gutted a three-storey apartment and restaurant building in Munno Para, leaving people trapped on a balcony. The restaurant, near the corner of Curtis Rd and Peachey Rd, is understood to have just opened.

and more »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2018 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.