Parents’ nightmare after their baby is injected with the wrong drug – NEWS.com.au


NEWS.com.au

Parents' nightmare after their baby is injected with the wrong drug
NEWS.com.au
WHEN Declan hit his head at home, his parents thought they'd be safe and take him to the hospital. The visit almost cost him his life. Natalie Wolfe. news.com.auJune 5, 201812:56am. Video; Image ...
Nepean Hospital doctors wrongly injected baby in routine scan gone wrong9news.com.au

Declan (pictured) almost died after he was injected with the wrong syringe at Nepean HospitalDaily Mail

all 3 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2018 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.