Four people suffer suspected carbon monoxide poisoning blamed on faulty gas heater – ABC Local


NEWS.com.au

Four people suffer suspected carbon monoxide poisoning blamed on faulty gas heater
ABC Local
Four people, including an infant, have been taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning, believed to have been caused by a faulty gas heater in their home. Paramedics were called to the property in Maidstone, in the city's west, about 7 ...
Baby sent to hospital after Vic gas leakNEWS.com.au


all 2 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2018 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.