Concord High School students treated after HSC science experiment goes wrong – Daily Telegraph


Daily Telegraph

Concord High School students treated after HSC science experiment goes wrong
Daily Telegraph
AMBULANCES, fire engines and the Hazmat team have descended on a school in Sydney's inner west after a science experiment gone wrong. Emergency services were called to Concord High School this morning to attend to seven dizzy, light-headed ...
Students at Concord High School treated for dizziness after school experiment goes wrongNEWS.com.au

Students treated at Concord High School after science experiment goes wrongThe Sydney Morning Herald
High school students experience dizziness after science experiment9news.com.au
Yahoo7 News -Triple M -WSET
all 8 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2018 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.