Mother says son would still be alive if there were safe injecting rooms – ABC Online


ABC Online

Mother says son would still be alive if there were safe injecting rooms
ABC Online
It was a winter afternoon in August last year when Sam O'Donnell, 27, overdosed on heroin and died in a gutter in Melbourne's north. Someone had seen him half an hour before an ambulance was called. The person, who came back when paramedics were ...
Injecting room cements suburb as Victoria's heroin ground zeroThe Australian

Demand for details on Vic injecting roomSBS
Sam O'Donnell died of a heroin overdose. His mother says it was not in vainThe Age
Herald Sun -9news.com.au -The Sydney Morning Herald -NEWS.com.au
all 48 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.