Man who died at Rainbow Serpent drank amyl nitrate ‘poppers’, sources say – ABC Online


ABC Online

Man who died at Rainbow Serpent drank amyl nitrate 'poppers', sources say
ABC Online
The 22-year-old man that died at the Rainbow Serpent music festival had drunk amyl nitrate, also known as poppers, Hack understands. Authorities said the man was in cardiac arrest before he died on Saturday night, at the five-day trance festival in ...
Vic police fury at festival behaviourNEWS.com.au

Man Who Died At Rainbow Serpent Festival Reportedly Drank Amyl Before His DeathMusic Feeds
Police slam extremely high risk behaviour at Rainbow Serpent music festival after deathThe Age
Herald Sun -Ballarat Courier
all 7 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.