Tarago fire that destroyed home began when bird flew too close to powerlines, NSW RFS says – ABC Online


ABC Online

Tarago fire that destroyed home began when bird flew too close to powerlines, NSW RFS says
ABC Online
This week's devastating fire at Tarago that destroyed a home and burnt out almost 3,400 hectares was sparked when a bird flew too close to powerlines, according to the NSW Rural Fire Service (RFS). The blaze, referred to by firefighters as the ...
A bird ignited by powerlines caused Tarago fire, investigators findThe Canberra Times

Bird starts large destructive NSW fireSBS
'Bird caused Currandooley fire'Goulburn Post
The Maitland Mercury
all 9 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.