Four-year-old girl in hospital after drinking drug GHB from water bottle at Albury – The Sydney Morning Herald


The Sydney Morning Herald

Four-year-old girl in hospital after drinking drug GHB from water bottle at Albury
The Sydney Morning Herald
A young girl is in hospital after she allegedly drank the drug GHB that had been stored in a plastic water bottle. Paramedics were called to a home in Albury in southern NSW at 11.30pm on Friday to reports the four-year-old was choking after ingesting ...
Four-year-old girl critical after drinking GHB from water bottle at Albury homeHerald Sun


all 4 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.