Bondi Junction explosion may have been caused by gas heater, NSW Police say – ABC Online


ABC Online

Bondi Junction explosion may have been caused by gas heater, NSW Police say
ABC Online
A gas heater is being blamed for an explosion at a block of units in Sydney's east that saw residents evacuated and a man rushed to hospital. Emergency services were called to a unit in Old South Head Road at Bondi Junction where they found the ...
Man seriously injured after suspected gas explosion in Bondi JunctionThe Sydney Morning Herald

Man seriously injured after Bondi Junction apartment explosionNEWS.com.au
Bondi units rocked by gas explosiondailytelegraph.com.au
Sky News Australia -Daily Mail
all 7 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.