Bumbo baby seat shower death prompts warning from WA coroner – ABC Online


ABC Online

Bumbo baby seat shower death prompts warning from WA coroner
ABC Online
The death of a baby boy who suffered brain damage after being left unattended in a Bumbo seat in the shower should serve as a reminder to parents to be cautious when children are near water, the West Australian coroner has found. The six-month-old boy, ...
Baby boy drowns in shower prompting warningSky News Australia


all 2 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.