14-year-old dies after inhaling deodorant – Sky News Australia


Ten Eyewitness News

14-year-old dies after inhaling deodorant
Sky News Australia
Teenagers are being warned about the dangers of a trend called 'huffing', which has claimed the life of a 14-year-old boy. Phoenix Werner died after trying to get high, by inhaling deodorant in a craze called 'huffing'. The Geelong teen was with ...
Geelong teenager Pheonix Werner dies after inhaling deodorant with friendsThe Age

Boy dies inhaling deodorantThe Australian Women's Weekly
Geelong teenager, 14, suspected of dying from 'huffing' deodorantHerald Sun
Yahoo7 News -Geelong Advertiser -Australia Network News -Ten Eyewitness News
all 12 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.