Mum’s second-degree burns after Thermomix bursts open – NEWS.com.au


NEWS.com.au

Mum's second-degree burns after Thermomix bursts open
NEWS.com.au
A MOTHER has been left with second-degree burns to her chest, stomach and arms after her Thermomix burst open. Danika Jones, from Perth, was cooking a family dinner in the coveted $2000 kitchen appliance when it flew open, leaving her covered in ...
Perth mum's horror Thermomix burnsPerth Now

Perth mother Danika Jones' horrific burns after Thermomix bursts openWA today
WA mum burned when 'Thermomix exploded' in kitchen9news.com.au
The Australian Women's Weekly
all 12 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.