Baby burnt in explosion after aerosol can thrown into fire at Raymond Terrace – Sydney Morning Herald


Sydney Morning Herald

Baby burnt in explosion after aerosol can thrown into fire at Raymond Terrace
Sydney Morning Herald
A baby girl was burnt in an explosion after an aerosol can was thrown into a fire at a party outside a home in Raymond Terrace. The 16-month-old was in a car parked near the Richardson Road property with the door open when the accident occurred about ...
Baby girl injured in explosion in NSW Hunter regionABC Online

NSW baby burnt in aerosol can explosionThe Australian (blog)
Baby burnt in fire explosionNewcastle Herald
Daily Mail -9news.com.au
all 7 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.