Young electrician electrocuted on roof of Dallas supermarket, in Melbourne’s north – ABC Online


ABC Online

Young electrician electrocuted on roof of Dallas supermarket, in Melbourne's north
ABC Online
A 24-year-old electrician has been electrocuted while working on the roof of a supermarket in Dallas, in Melbourne's north. Police and emergency services arrived at the scene in Blair Street at Dallas at 1:15pm. Despite attempts to revive the man, he ...
Electrician dies after suffering electric shock on roof of Dallas Shopping CentreThe Age

Man electrocuted on shop roofHerald Sun
Vic man electrocuted on a roofSBS

all 5 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.