Girl, 4, in hospital after face burnt at Sydney teppanyaki restaurant – ABC Online


ABC Online

Girl, 4, in hospital after face burnt at Sydney teppanyaki restaurant
ABC Online
A four-year-old girl is in a stable condition after suffering burns to her face from the open flame used for cooking in front of patrons at a Japanese restaurant. The girl was with her family at the Kobe Jones teppanyaki restaurant at King Street Wharf ...
/video/video.news.com.au/News/NEWS.com.au

Girl, 4, suffers burns to face at Sydney teppanyaki restaurantSydney Morning Herald
Girl, 4, suffers facial burns at Sydney Teppanyaki restaurantYahoo7 News
dailytelegraph.com.au -9news.com.au -The Australian (blog)
all 30 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.