Man seriously injured in gas explosion at Canberra restaurant – ABC Online


ABC Online

Man seriously injured in gas explosion at Canberra restaurant
ABC Online
A man has been seriously injured in a gas explosion at a Canberra fastfood restaurant. Police allege the 41-year-old entered the restaurant in Braddon about 9:00pm carrying a 9-kilogram gas bottle, which he then ignited. The Giralang man was taken to ...
Man injured after Canberra CBD explosionSky News Australia

Man injured in ACT McDonald's explosionThe Australian
Man injured after gas explosion on Mort Street in Canberra CBDThe Canberra Times

all 6 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.