Gas leak, lightning strike leaves car on fire and homes evacuated in O’Connor – The Canberra Times


The Canberra Times

Gas leak, lightning strike leaves car on fire and homes evacuated in O'Connor
The Canberra Times
A local resident captured these pictures of a car on fire in Dryandra St, O'Connor. The car caught fire after being struck by lightning. Photo: Sarah Groube. A gas leak fire sprung up under a car that caught alight after it was hit by lightning on Dryandra Street ...

and more »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.