Two Melbourne men suffer burns in Christmas barbecue explosion – 9news.com.au


9news.com.au

Two Melbourne men suffer burns in Christmas barbecue explosion
9news.com.au
December 25, 2014: Firefighters have warned residents to check their barbecues over the festive period after several fiery incidents across Melbourne today. 9NEWS. Fire authorities are urging Victorians to check gas bottles for leaks after two men were taken ...
Exploding Christmas barbecue injures twoNEWS.com.au


all 9 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.