Heat thought to have ignited fireworks in roof of Canberra home – ABC Online


The Age

Heat thought to have ignited fireworks in roof of Canberra home
ABC Online
A blaze in the roof cavity of a home at Mawson in Canberra's south is thought to have been started when fireworks ignited in the heat. A person in the house at the time was assessed by intensive care paramedics, who reported no injuries. Authorities said the ...
Fireworks ignite Canberra house fireSBS

Fireworks in roof may have started house fire in MawsonSydney Morning Herald

all 11 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.