Man burned in Sydney gas main fire – TVNZ


Man burned in Sydney gas main fire
TVNZ
A man has serious burns and about 150 people have been moved to safety after a large fire broke out in a busy northern Sydney shopping plaza. The fire started after a gas main caught alight this afternoon at the front of a shop in Lane Cove, Ian Krimmer from ...

and more »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.