Fumes send upmarket guests onto street – Herald Sun


Fumes send upmarket guests onto street
Herald Sun
BELLBOYS, ladies in bathing suits and a just-married couple have been forced from one of Sydney's most exclusive hotels by a fume scare. Firefighters say the evacuation at the Park Hyatt on Monday morning was the result of accidentally mixed pool ...

and more »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.