Tourist may have suffered poppy poisoning – Independent Online


Independent Online

Tourist may have suffered poppy poisoning
Independent Online
A 26-year-old Danish tourist was found dead in his camper van on Monday after drinking a brew believed to contain the heads of poppy plants, Tasmanian police said. Tasmania grows half the world's legal crop of poppies used in the production of morphine ...
Danish tourist dies after drinking toxic tea brewed with poppiesABC Online

Tourist death linked to poppy 'tea'Courier Mail

all 9 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.