Heated wheat bag caused fire that killed Margaret Rae, 80 – The Australian


Sky News Australia

Heated wheat bag caused fire that killed Margaret Rae, 80
The Australian
A HEATED wheat bag was the likely cause of a Sydney house fire that ended up killing an 80-year-old woman from smoke inhalation, an inquest has been told. Margaret Rae died in hospital the morning after a fire in the bedroom of her home at Caringbah, ...
Wheat bag started fatal bed fire, inquest hears - Sydney Morning HeraldSydney Morning Herald

Margaret Rae's tragic death is believed to be the first connected to the heat ...Herald Sun
Wheat bags under scrutiny in house fire inquestABC Online
The Daily Telegraph
all 5 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.