KFC to pay $8m over girl’s brain damage – ABC Online


KFC to pay $8m over girl's brain damage
ABC Online
Fast food giant KFC has been ordered to pay $8 million to the family of a girl who was left with brain damage after contracting salmonella poisoning. Monika Samaan's family say she became seriously ill when she ate a Chicken Twister at Villawood KFC in ...
Court tips a bucket on KFC: $8m payout to girl paralysed by poison chickenNEWS.com.au

KFC ordered to pay $8m to brain-damaged girlSydney Morning Herald
KFC must pay $8.3m to poisoned girl in AustraliaBBC News
The Daily Telegraph -Fox News
all 360 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.


© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.