Cold snap sparks warning to check equipment – Herald Sun


Yahoo!7 News

Cold snap sparks warning to check equipment
Herald Sun
A FAMILY of four were lucky to escape a huge blaze at their two-storey Gisborne home early yesterday after a smoke alarm alerted them. It was one of three overnight house fires and followed a spate of blazes in recent days. CFA Bendigo duty officer ...
Family escapes as Gisborne home burns downBendigo Advertiser

Smoke alarm saves family from house fireYahoo!7 News
Gisborne house destroyed by fireMacedon Ranges Weekly
Leader News -Macedon Ranges Leader
all 16 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.