Little girl sent home with battery still stuck up her nose – Herald Sun


Berwick Leader

Little girl sent home with battery still stuck up her nose
Herald Sun
A FOUR-year-old girl was at risk of serious injury after being sent home from hospital with a battery stuck up her nose. A specialist at Casey Hospital in Melbourne sent Shaylee Wilson home after trying to scrape out what was believed to be gravel or a ...
TELL US: Cranbourne mum's bad experience at Berwick hospitalCranbourne Leader

Girl leaves hospital with battery in noseNinemsn
Hospital in battery bungleYahoo!7 News

all 13 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.