Boy dies from match fire injuries – Ninemsn


FiveAA

Boy dies from match fire injuries
Ninemsn
A three-year-old boy has died in hospital after being severely burnt in a house fire. Chad Norton was taken to the Royal Adelaide Hospital in a critical condition following the blaze in his Port Pirie home, north of Adelaide, about 7.30am (CST) ...
Tot Chad Norton dies after being trapped in bedroom fireHerald Sun

Family mourns Chad Norton, 3, who died after playing with matches at home in ...NEWS.com.au
Three year old dies of burnsSky News Australia
ABC Online -FiveAA
all 19 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.