Light-up blamed in loo explosion – Gladstone Observer

GlobalPost (blog)

Light-up blamed in loo explosion
Gladstone Observer
An exploding chemical toilet at Rockhampton Airport caused third degree burns to a man inside. A ROYAL Australian Air Force member was expected to be airlifted to Brisbane last night after suffering horrific burns in a portaloo explosion apparently ...
Airman hurt in toilet blast at Rockhampton airportHerald Sun

Portaloo blast injures RAAF memberSydney Morning Herald
Exploding Toilet Injures Man in US-Aussie Military ExerciseMyFox Dallas
Toronto Sun -ABC Online
all 103 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.


© 2010-2020 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.