Family escapes home blaze caused by tumble dryer – WA today


Family escapes home blaze caused by tumble dryer
WA today
A family of five in Collie had a narrow escape after their house caught alight just after midnight due to an electrical fault with a clothes dryer. Fire and Emergency Services spokesman said the laundy and an enclosed verandah on the rear of the ...
Family escapes house fireABC Online

Family flee Collie home fireThe West Australian

all 5 news articles »

Recent Entries

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

css.php

© 2010-2019 Andrew and Karla's Place All original content copyright Andrew and Karla's Place. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.